J. K. Olivieri Insurance Agency, Inc.
July 1, 2001
Purpose Of This Notice
V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any
financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing
nonpublic personal information about you with a non-affiliated third
party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy
policies and practices, such as the type of information that it
collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it
may be disclosed, in compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you
with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and
practices of J.K. Olivieri Insurance Agency, Inc.
Our Privacy Policies and practices
1. Information we collect:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others.
2. Information we may disclose to third parties:
do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers
or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. Non-affiliated third parties to whom disclosures may be made:
We disclose nonpublic personal information about you only to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
4. Affiliates with whom we share certain information protected by the fair credit reporting act, unless you tell us not to:
Unless you tell us not to, we may share with our affiliated companies information about you, including:
- Information we obtain from your insurance application, such as your income or your marital status.
- Information we obtain from a consumer report, such your credit score or credit history.
- Information we obtain to verify representations made by you, such as your open lines of credit.
5. Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security:
restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those
employees who need to know that information in order to provide
products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and
procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard
your nonpublic personal information.
6. Our policy regarding dispute resolution:
or the breach thereof shall be settled by arbitration in accordance
with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, and judgment
upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any
court having jurisdiction thereof.
7. Reservation of the right to disclose information in unforeseen circumstances:
connection with the potential sale or transfer of its interests, J. K.
Olivieri Insurance Agency Inc. reserves the right to sell or transfer
your information (including but not limited to your address, name, age,
sex, zip code, state and country of residency and other information
that you can provide through other communications) to a third party
entity that (1) concentrates its business in a similar practice or
service; (2) agrees to J. K. Olivieri. Insurance Agency’s Inc.
successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of
the information collected; and (3) agrees to the obligations of this
If you prefer that
we not share this information with our affiliated companies, you may
direct us not to share this information by doing the following: call us
at (508) 947-1818.